• Follow on Bloglovin

4 Nov 2011

2 x Press Days

This week I've been to two press days, it's basically a show room where you can look at different brand's new collections. Here are my some goodies we can look forward to next season!
The first one was organised by a lovely agency called Push PR and it was held at the swanky W Hotel in Soho, very nice!

Lovely prints from 18 & East.

Funky orange jewellery from EC One, love the chunky necklace and bracelet!
Lots of affordable sparkles from Dressrail.
Upper Street showed their website where you can design your own shoes, it was really fun and you can totally decide what your shoes should look like!
Last but not least, some very cool jewellery from Alice Menter, love this "collar" necklace.

The second press day was organised by Surgery PR, here are my favourite bits.
Cute necklaces from Argento.
This was my favourite presentation of the day! Oh My Love is a fresh and vibrant young brand, designed in East London by Anne Lombard. I love their colours and patterns for Spring/Summer 2012, and Anne was so nice, not to mention extremely beautiful! You can find Oh My Love in Topshop, Asos.com and on their website.

Next up was Superdry who had some nice shirts and summery shoes on show...

As well as cool clothes for guys, I like this jumper with aztec-inspired patterns.
Molly Bracken had some really cute accesories like this romantic bag...
and this adorable zebra necklace.
Aldo's lovely bags and shoes made me long for spring! Love this navy striped bag with a pop of yellow, and the beautiful leather bag with the pink details, you'll definitely see me carrying one of these come spring!


13 Comments:

larissa bree said...

I really love Oh my love! I wish we had stuff like that in canada

Lisa {A Piece of Lisa} said...

Hey Larissa,
Do you have Topshop in Canada? In that case you might be able to find Oh My Love there, otherwise try asos.com!

xo Lisa

Tina said...

You lead a charmed life, I see. :)

Shutterbug said...

how fun it would be to be you for a day!

Janette said...

That rosettes purse takes the PRIZE! It's gorgeous and so dreamy...Close second is that zebra necklace! MUST HAVE IT!

Janette, the Jongleur

sherri said...

I love your blog! These are great collections. I love the knit sweater!

sherri from SHERRI AMOUR

Chrissy said...

Wow, great pics! I love that chunky orange necklace!! Wow! Happy weekend! Hugs xxx

she. said...

it all looks amazing.

lindsey said...

I love your blog so much!

Stop by my blog soon, I am doing a GREAT giveaway!

xoxo Linds,
www.lovelinds.com

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful pictures! I adore the zebra necklace so much. Looks like you had heaps of fun =)

cb said...

wow looks like fun! i love that oval bird necklace a bunch!!! soooo cute!
xo,
cb

BlueBerry Ash said...

Hi Lisa, what an awesome article thank you so much! I spent my last hour designing my shoes :)

beina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!
xo Lisa

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...