• Follow on Bloglovin

26 Jan 2011

Freebies!


I work in a small boutique in Highgate Village twice a week. Today we had a meeting with the Director of a shoe design company called CocoRose. He was showing us the new samples for their spring collection, they're really lovely foldable ballerinas, and I got a pair for free! Wohoo, I love freebies! Even better is that I really like these shoes, I alway buy a pair of ballerinas when spring comes. You are meant to take to these to parties and pop them on when you're feet are tired of heels, but I think I'll wear them instead of the heels!
They come in this cute little bag, perfect if you want to take them with you in your purse.

2 Comments:

cb said...

nice score! virtual high five! hehe and what a cute bag they come in too!

xo,
cb

La Burbuja Rosa said...

can I have those amazing ballerinas???Loooove them and they look so confortable!!! The pink bow in so cute and I like the clash between two colours!!Looovely choise!

www.enlaburbujarosa.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!
xo Lisa

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...