• Follow on Bloglovin

5 Apr 2011

Design Notebook: Elsa Billgren


Elsa is a Swedish photographer, TV-presenter and fashionista. She writes one of my absolute favourite blogs right now, on Swedish Elle's website. Her blog always makes me feel happy, it's like a beautiful fairytale world filled with macaroons, cool friends, trips to Paris, and Elsa herself who always looks vintage-amazing (apparently she doesn't own one pair of trousers!). Check it out!



11 Comments:

cb said...

wow her style is vintage amazing! and yes her blog is so so happy, i like! thanks for sharing it! i wish i could read it but for now the pictures work wonders!

xo,
cb

KristiMcMurry said...

She's got great style! I wish I could have a hair trade with her...LOVE the red.

La said...

what a beautiful and vibrant hair colour!! :)

M said...

sv: Tack så mycket! Gillar den själv mycket bättre än den förra (:

Håller med om att Elsas blogg är fantastisk, hon är så himla fin!

Janette said...

WOOOO HOWDY! SHE IS BEAUUUUTIFUL! I wish I could do my hair that color..And her blog is amazing too!
♥Janette, the Jongleur

Ashley Slater said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley Slater said...

love this post! i have been reading for a while but have never said hi.... so, HI!


-ashley
Adventures of Newlyweds

Some Korean Website Highjacker said...

i'm gonna wanderlust over there right away! thanks for the info and those photos of her are wonderful. ♥

Unknown said...

Hey Lisa, thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting.http://mypangaloon.blogspot.com/ I adore your blog, you are so talented.
That lady has bags of style, and what stunning hair. B.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l

Anonymous said...

elsa is a lady after my own heart if she doesn't wear trousers! i don't either. pretty much EVER.

Belichek said...

magical mood))

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!
xo Lisa

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...