• Follow on Bloglovin

25 Jun 2012

Make Me Run on Air!

In two weeks I'll be running in the British 10k London Run 2012, exciting! As you know I have been training hard to get from couch potato to 10k runner, I hope I will be able to go the whole distance!

This run is for charity and I am supporting Cancer Research UK, my target is to raise £300 for them. So now I am reaching out to you, my beautiful blog readers, to sponsor me by donating whatever you can here. It's really easy to donate with Paypal or debit/credit card, and remember no amount is too small (or large)!

I know there are more than 300 of you that reads this blog every day so if you all donated just £1 each we could blow my target out the window! So please, if you enjoy reading "A Piece of Lisa", take a minute out of your busy day to donate to an extremely worthy cause, together we will beat cancer.

Thanks ever so much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!
xo Lisa

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...