• Follow on Bloglovin

12 May 2011

Sweden 1

Back in London again after 5 wonderful days in Sweden. The weather was amazing and we had so much fun. Stockholm is so beautiful in the spring/summer. Here's the first part of what we were up to...

We hang out in my mum's cozy kitchen...

James bought an iPad just before we left so this is what he looked like for most of the holiday! :)
Food and wine is always good at my parents...
For example this amazing cake that we had for dessert the first evening.

After dinner we went to a bar and met up with our friends Ulrica, Laurina and Jimmy.

My good friend Ricardo came by as well.
James bought some crazy strawberry daquiris...
They were like sorbet and took around an hour to finish!

9 Comments:

marcela said...

nice pics! it seems you had a great time:)

my best friend jules said...

I love these pics! But wow those drinks! They're huge :D Hih, I think I recognise those kitchen ribbons - didn't your mum send you some? They're so cute! xox mervi

cb said...

yay glad you are back and sooo glad you had a wonderful time! that cake looks sooo incredibly yummy!

xo,
cb

Sécia Mischke said...

Looks lovely.

♥ sécia
www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I like the photo of James and the ( strategically placed daquiris) made me giggle. You look like you had fun. There is no place like home.x

Miki said...

I'm gald you had a wonderful time! :D Oh, my, that cake looks simply irresisitible! :p

Have an awesome weekend!

Miki.

Nina said...

nice photo'!

X

Some Korean Website Highjacker said...

what a great group of shots Lisa, i love them and your trip looks incredible. i had to laugh b/c my boyf would have been doing the same thing as James!!!

i'll be reeling over the tremendous cake & daiquiris for like a week! ♥

niky said...

very nice pictures lisa. thanx for visiting my blog :) I bet sweeden desert is as tasty as it looks on your pics x

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!
xo Lisa

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...