• Follow on Bloglovin

16 May 2010

Food Celebration with Josie and Laura




Yesterday was a lovely day. My friends Josefine and Laura had just handed in their final projects for uni, so we celebrated by eating lots of nice food! First Laura and I went to a really nice pub in Highgate called The Flask where we had posh fish & chips, delish! Then Josie came (with cupcakes) and we went for tea and lavender cake at this supercute little tea café. Then we went to mine and ate the cupcakes that Josefine brought. Finally we had pizza at Luigi's which is a tiny restaurant around the corner from my flat. Now I should probably go on some sort of diet… or not, that sounds boring!

1 Comments:

James said...

I like cupcakes! By the way awesome News about the coffee!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!
xo Lisa

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...