- 150g digestive biscuits
- 75g butter
- 400g philadelphia cheese
- 1/2 dl sugar [1/4 cup]
- 1/2 dl corn flour
- 1 tsp vanilla sugar [or a few drops vanilla extract]
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 dl whipping cream
- 100g white chocolate of a good quality
1. Put the oven on 175°C
2. Melt the butter and crush the biscuits thoroughly. Mix them together in a bowl. Press a little into the bottom of each muffin form and bake for 5 minutes.
3. Beat the cream cheese until soft, add sugar, corn flour and vanilla extract/sugar.
4. While still beating, add the eggs one by one and lastly the cream.
5. Melt the chocolate and stir into the filling.
6. Fill the muffin forms with the filling and sprinkle some blueberries on top of each one.
7. Bake for about 25 minutes. Turn the oven off but leave the muffins in there for 30 minutes more.