• Follow on Bloglovin

23 Feb 2012

London Fashion Week Faves

London Fashion Week just finished yesterday, and it seems to have been one of the best ones yet! I was invited to a few shows but sadly I couldn't go because of clashing work commitments, bummer! Lucky we can follow the fash pack through the best blogs! Here are my favourites from LFW 2012.
Photographs by Kris Atomic, Style Bubble and Style.com
Beautiful colours and texture at Zoe Jordan.
I love the Moschino Cheap & Chic collection, it's like a rockier version of Gossip Girl!
Knitted pastels from Fred Butler.
Fiery colours and black lace by Bora Aksu.
Retro prints at Orla Kiely's presentation.
Crazy patterns and mohawks at the Louise Gray show.
Now this is one fashion show I wish I had been invited to; McQ by Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen. The clothes, the set and the hauntingly beautiful models... Magical!


Which fashion show would you like to see in real life?

3 Comments:

cb said...

it would be so much fun to go to fashion week and see all these amazing outfits in person. i love bora asku so much and that wallpaper!
xo,
cb

Sandy Joe said...

I love that there are so many pastels! Real dreamy.

x The Pretty Secrets

Alice said...

I love london fashion week! I wish I could see McQ - the photos look amazing! It does look very magical and mystical! I was lucky enough to be staying in the city during the week, but I was in one of the serviced apartments london has to offer in convent garden on other business. I feel like LFW defiantly influenced me - I keep buying pastel coloured jeans! love them!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!
xo Lisa

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...