30 May 2012
27 May 2012
23 May 2012
The next day I met with my hair/makeup girl and had a test makeup, she was so sweet! I don't want to have too much makeup on since it's not my style so we decided on a quite natural look but with focus on the eyes, what do you think?
Our lovely mums!
20 May 2012
Hi everyone, I'm in Sweden having a smashing time! We have had a packed schedule of wedding planning, meeting people, showing James' parents around and yesterday my parents threw a big party for our families and friends. My mum made an absolutely delicious buffet and it was so much fun to see old and new friends. The weather has been amazing and we've had so much fun, today we went on a boat trip to a beautiful island in the Stockholm archipelago, here's a photo of me on the boat but I'll share lots more photos when I'm back in London!
14 May 2012
- On Saturday morning James and I picked out our wedding rings! I'm so excited about my ring, it's my dream wedding ring and so gorgeous! James' ring is lovely too, very elegant and classy, I think it really suits him!
- Then I finally found my perfect office chair, I have been looking for a good one for a while.
- In the evening our friend Jamie came over, together with James he cooked a mean spaghetti bolognaise, it was soo good!
- After dinner we had a "Community" marathon, has anyone seen that show? It's seriously hilarious, my favourite comedy show right now.
- On Sunday I went for a run and broke my distance record, I ran 8.2km! I'm very happy with that.
- Then we chilled out and did some laundry, and for dinner James cooked an AMAZING burger with bacon and blue cheese, he also made parsnip "chips".
10 May 2012
I wore this dress from H&M that I completely forgot I had, that the best feeling when you discover a "new" dress in your wardrobe, kind of like finding money in the pocket of old jeans!